BGC – Evening Recreation Drop-In Program Memberships
This membership can be purchased by children and youth 6-16 years of age and enables the member to participate in Club evening recreation drop-in programs. Youth attending the evening drop-in programs are required to sign-in and provide emergency contact information.
Junior Nights (Ages 6-10): Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Youth Nights (ages 11-16): Tuesday, Thursday
Dinner is provided on Wednesday’s and Thursday’s.
Evening programs DO NOT OPERATE on PA Days, during Christmas or March Breaks or on the first Tuesday of the month during the program season.
- A medical examination is advised for all members before participation in any Club physical program.
- A membership form must be completed and signed by the parent/legal guardian.
- Courtesy is expected towards other members, staff, volunteers and neighbours.
- Respect must be shown for the property and equipment of the Club, leaders, volunteers, other members and neighbours.
- The Club reserves the right to cancel a membership.
Online Membership Application
The Membership Application Form can filled out online through this link.
Check out the EVENING RECREATION PROGRAM MONTHLY CALENDAR for upcoming events!!
Access for All
Membership can be purchased for $40.00 per child/youth per season. The Club believes in access for all and no child or youth will be turned away due to an inability to pay for a membership. Fee assistance requests should be directed to the Director of Programs & Services.
Families with 3 or more children can purchase a family membership for $80.00 for the first two children and $10.00 per each additional child in the family.
The does has a membership payment plan – inquiries regarding this option or partial/full subsidy should be directed to the Director of Programs & Services.