BGC – Evening Recreation Drop-In Program Memberships
UPDATE: OCTOBER 11, 2022 EVENING PROGRAM WILL BE AVAILABLE.
This membership can be purchased by children and youth 6-16 years of age and enables the member to participate in Club evening recreation drop-in programs.
Evening programs DO NOT OPERATE on PA Days, during Christmas or March Breaks or on the first Tuesday of the month during the program season.
- A medical examination is advised for all members before participation in any Club physical program.
- A membership form must be completed and signed by the parent/legal guardian.
- Courtesy is expected towards other members, staff, volunteers and neighbours.
- Respect must be shown for the property and equipment of the Club, leaders, volunteers, other members and neighbours.
- The Club reserves the right to cancel a membership.
Membership Application Form
A Membership Application Form can be picked up at the Club or download below.
Check out the EVENING RECREATION PROGRAM MONTHLY CALENDAR for upcoming events!!
Access for All
Membership can be purchased for $40.00 per child/youth per season. The Club believes in access for all and no child or youth will be turned away due to an inability to pay for a membership. Fee assistance requests should be directed to the Director of Programs & Services.
Families with 3 or more children can purchase a family membership for $80.00 for the first two children and $10.00 per each additional child in the family.
The does has a membership payment plan – inquiries regarding this option or partial/full subsidy should be directed to the Director of Programs & Services.
Children and youth wishing not to purchase a membership can still utilize the facility and programs by paying a drop-in fee of $5.00 per visit – these individuals are required to sign-in and provide emergency contact information.
**Drop-in users CANNOT ACCESS the rock wall**