On The Edge
‘On the Edge’ Dave Fanjoy Memorial Rock Climbing Studio Teamwork is the Foundation for the Success of Corporations, Businesses, Organizations, Teams and Groups.
Team building is a vehicle for ensuring that individuals work together harmoniously, productively and effectively to maximize tasks and goals. Team building provides participants with the skills and knowledge that will increase their personal effectiveness and ultimately, the effectiveness of the entire group.
Our Workshop Objectives:
- Create a high level of engagement and interaction among participants
- Promote the value and benefits of teamwork and cooperation
- Conduct a variety of experimental activities that foster a sense of teamwork and collaboration
- Provide participants with the basic understanding and principles needed for effective teamwork
- Engage participants in teambuilding activities that are informative, educational and fun!
Who Can Book a Workshop?
Corporations, businesses, youth groups, sports teams, organizations, etc.
Where Does the Workshop Take Place?
Workshops take place at the Boys and Girls Club located at 2 Edge Street where we utilize our ‘On the Edge’ Dave Fanjoy Memorial Rock Climbing Studio, Double Gymnasium and Activity Rooms as needed.
Minimum of 12-15 registrants per workshop. Maximum of 30 registrants per workshop.
There is some flexibility with maximum numbers but not with minimum numbers. Signed waivers are required for Rock Climbing.
Fees *subject to change with little to no notice
Youth (6 yrs – 18 yrs) – $35.00 per person
Adult (19 yrs+) – $40.00 per person + HST
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking
* Due to the impacts and restrictions of the COVID-19 pandemic the rock wall is not accessible at this time to outside groups who do not have a formal program relationship with BGC Brantford.
To book a workshop
Call Director of Programs & Services at 519-752-2964
ext. 133 or